The Horton is an effortlessly beautiful electric inset; with unique Optiflame visuals, a 2kW heater and control panel in the frame’s canopy and a real coal fuel bed for added authenticity.
The frame is designed to fit into an existing fireplace’s inset for an impressive 55mm depth, or even fitted flat-to-wall thanks to the optional spacer provided. A beautiful blend of the traditional aspects we love, and contemporary ease you’ll adore; the Horton is a wonderfully complete electric inset.
- Elegant traditional inset fire with black, chrome or brilliant brass finish
- Optiflame visuals can be used independently of heat
- Designed to fit 16" and 18" fireplaces and all conventional flues
- Inset depth of just 55mm fully inset, or flat-to-wall with supplied spacer
- 2kW fan heater and real coal fuel bed
- Easy to install
|Inset Depth (mm)||55|